1. How do I let the school know that my son/daughter will be absent?

Ans: Please contact Sandy Wong at 905.887.2216 ex. 190

2. How can I find out if the buses are cancelled?

Ans: Check out Student Transportation Services of York Region or tune into the radio on one of the following stations:

640AM, CHAY 93.1FM, NEWS 680AM, CHIN 1540AM, CJEZ 97.3FM
CJBC 860AM, CHUM 104.5FM, CHFI 98.1FM, CFRB 1010AM,
CKDX 88.5FM, CKFM 99.9FM, CHUM 1050AM, CBC 99.1FM,
CHIN 100.7FM, JACK 92.5FM, Q107 107.1FM, Z103.5FM,
CJCL 590AM, CJKX 89.9FM, 95.9 FM

3. My child will be missing 3 days and up of school.  What do I need to do to inform the school?

Ans: Complete the following form and submit it to the Main Office. It does require a Vice principal’s signature, so please complete it ASAP.

Request for Extended Student Absence

4. I would like my child to attend this school. What can I do to apply?

Ans: Sorry if you do not live within our boundaries, we are closed to transfer for the year. Please  see: http://www.yrdsb.edu.on.ca/page.cfm?id=RGS000087

To check if you are within boundaries: http://www.yrdsb.edu.on.ca/page.cfm?id=SFND00001


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s